Forum

• Good day to all. My call sign is Scatter and I am interested in flying with the BSD.
  • I use a PC with an i9 9900 processor, 32 GB memory and an Intel 3080 graphics card. I fly in VR with a Pimax 5K.
  • I am located in Albany NY (EST) and am available most days and times. I prefer to fly earlier rather than late, but am adaptable.
  • I am a retired USAF RF-4C pilot (total flight time about 3000 hrs) with 30 hours in an Robinson R-22
  • I couldn't even guess on how many hours I have on DCS, but I have been an on-and-off again player for several years.
  • Flown a number of the DCS aircraft like the P-51, F-5, F-14 etc etc, but only obtained proficiency in the A-10 and F-16.
  • I am joining the BSD with the hopes of becoming profient in the Black Shark III.
  • I can start, takeoff and cruise in the Ka-50, but I am just now learning about the ABRIS, P-800, and SHKVAL.
  • In summary, I am fairly new to helicopter operations and the Ka-50 in particular.
  • Re: Scatter

by » one year ago

Hi Scatter and welcome.

OK, make sure you have an understanding on cold starting your Ka50 and check out the video about what is required at minima for your intro flight:

If this is looking good to you, then hop in our discord server https://discord.gg/blacksharkden and an IP will take you for this intro flight. 

See you online soon.

by » one year ago

Many thanks for your reply. I thought I was ready for the initial checkout, but after watching the video, I think I need more time to practice......a week maybe should do the trick.  

by » one year ago

Welcome Scatter :)

Hope to see you soon!

Keep the spinning thing on top!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.