Forum

Here is the requested recruitment info from Foster 1

• your call sign. Foster 1
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) 37
  • your type of internet connection and speed Fiber optic / currently wireless but will be transitioning to wired / 1 Gbps
  • your time zone. CST UTC - 6
  • your availability during the week and or weekends. I'm a Fire Fighter/Paramedic and work 24hrs on 48hrs off schedule. So, my time on is random. I usually find an hour or two on days off to fly. A lot of the time its during most people’s normal duty day. With prior coordination and approval from the wife I will be able to participate in training in the evenings occasionally. 
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS I have had DCS for a year or so, before my newborn I would fly 4 to 6 hours on my off days, now it’s more around 2 hours a day off. Unknown on the exact hours.
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor None 
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) AH-64, OH-58 when it is released
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. A mature group of people to fly with and learn from. While simulating realistic missions and expectations of crew members and their aircraft. Not to mention I hate to fly the 64 solo, so I’m excited about a group of people who are solely focused on rotary wing aircraft. 

I can't wait to work with and learn from everyone! 

• No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.