Forum

• Callsign: wizard
  • Internet connection and speed: Fiber / 600/600
  • Time Zone: CET 
  • Availability: 3-4 nights a week, some weekends
  • Flight hours on DCS: Not sure. Been playing DCS since autumn 2020. Started with sims when I was kid. MSFS #3 or #4 (or something). Falcon-3, Janes AH-64D, etc. Hiatus until 2020, where I picked up agaon on DCS and MSFS-2020.
  • Knowledge level with Mission Editor: Some. Can consctruct basic training missions with event zones, triggers etc, but haven't done anything to fancy yet. 
  • Preferred chopper: UH-1. The only chopper I've spent time with so far. Will probably learn more of them (Mi-8 is next on my list). I do own them all, but I'd rather work on upping my skills on one/few modules, than spreading it too thin among many.
  • Expectations: Love to be part of a group where I both can provide fun and value to the group, while also benefiting from the group to have a better time myself, and learning faster, by flying with more skilled/experienced pilots.

I have military experience (not as a pilot), so at least had some years of experience with general military terminologoy/jargon, how to talk/operate in a PTT-network etc.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.