Forum

• My callsign is: FreshComa5
  • I am 23 years old
  • Wireless Connection (Have zero issues with connection...ever)
  • GMT -7 (CST) Illinois, USA
  • I am available in the weekends and on weekday evenings 
  • I've been playing flight sims since 2011 and DCS specifically for 4 years. Im working on my PPL and intend to move to USAF after schooling
  • I have a good handle on most things within DCS and outside excluding roughmets for skins and mission coding. I'm able to fly any plane you give me within a day and I have created a few skins and missions here and there
  • I don't prefer a helicopter, I like them all equally for their values and looks.
  • Hope that I'll be able to fly with knowledgable people, learn a bit myself, and move towards more fulfilling gameplay
  • Re: FreshComa5's enlistment

by » 2 years ago

Hey FreshComa welcome to BSD. You do need to pick a primary helicopter that will be your main focus. I assume that based on your selection when you registered, this will be the AH-64D. That being said, you will have the opportunity to get certified on additional aircraft later on.

Post in our sign-in channel on discord that you're looking for an intro flight. One of our instructors will work with you to book an intro flight. See you soon! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.