Forum

G'day everyone ! Here is my application to join your squadron:

• My callsign is Barka
  • I am currently 29 (subject to change)
  • I have a 5Gb/s fiber internet connection
  • My timezone is GMT+1 (France time)
  • I'm available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sunday evenings. My availability during the day greatly varies.
  • I didn't keep track of my flight time but I have at least a couple of hundreds of hours.
  • My knowledge of the ME is quite basic actually, just enough to create simple practice missions, I never really tried to use triggers etc. to create complex missions.
  • I don't really have a preferred chopper as I really like flying them all but if I had to choose, my heart would go to the Hind and the Mi-8 Hip. Those cold war russian aircrafts definitely have a special something for me. 
  • Regarding my expectations, I'd love to get really proficient with an aircraft and a squadron like yours is definitely what I'm looking for. I have basically every module in DCS and even though I can fly them all correctly, I never stuck specifically to one to really master it. And that's what I'm looking for here, to really fly only one aircraft and to learn it by the book, improving my flight capability and take part in serious missions.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to see you in the skies ! 

EDIT: I just joined your discord, I couldn't change my nickname so I'm registered under the name of "Hannibarca"

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.