Forum

Hello all!

• Callsign: Grumpy (mainly becuase I am old)
  • Internet connection and speed: 250 Mbps Download* with 10.0 Mbps Upload
  • Time Zone: Central Standard Time
  • Availability: 3 nights a week at least and avialable most weekends. I am subject to call out for work occasionaly.
  • Flight hours on DCS: 200ish
  • Knowledge level with Mission Editor: No experience yet
  • Preferred chopper: AH-64 - It is the aircraft that made me take the plunge into DCS. I am designing a repilica cockpit for it as well.
  • Expectations: I have heard nothing but great things about BSD. I am a a fixed wing, commercial pilot and am looking for a structured group of people to fly with. I am looking to try and become part of the "Warlock" scout platoon. Thank you for the oppurtunity. 

• Re: Grumpy's Application

by » 2 years ago

Hi Grumpy and thanks for your intro! It's always nice to hear more about our new pilots. Right now you have been taken on board as a UH Huey driver as you specified in your application. This means your transfer to an AH or OH platoon will be possible once we finished to absorb all the current AH/OH guys willing to transfer then the guys on the waiting list for the AH-64 (Vampire and Warlock). So it can take a bit of time. Let me know if you are willing instead to be sent to the waiting list for the 64.

Thanks and welcome!

by » 2 years ago

Hey Grumpy!

Good to see you in the den. We flew together on LLH the other night (big trip through valleys and back). Good to see you've applied here - BSD is a great environment and well worth the wait as we get through the initial waiting list...although Warlock will be a lesser wait.

The OH training programme is decent and although it requires some application - you'll reap the rewards 👌🏻

Hopefully see you in our servers before long!

DJ

by » 2 years ago

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on here. If it works for you, I would like to be placed on the waiting list for AH-64. Thank you and I appreciate the welcome.

by » 2 years ago

DJ,

Thank you for the welcome. I had a great time the other day in the valleys. Since you showed me that I have flown it twice again working on pushing it through there. 

Thanks for the welcome.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.