Forum

Titus Application

in RECRUITMENT 3 years ago

Good afternoon everybody.

Been lurking on the Discord for a week or so now (@Valhorm) and finally got myself somewhat learned up on the Mi-24 Hind, to be posting a formal application.

First things first:

• your call sign - Titus 
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) - 38
  • your type of internet connection and speed - Cable - 130MB down/ 10MB up
  • your timezone - Central Time Zone (Alabama Gulf Coast)
  • your availability during the week and or weekends. - Pretty much nightly and occasionally during the day (on my off days) I work in hospitality so my schedule is all over the place, but mostly I am home by 7pm ish.
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS - overall maybe 200 total hours. Flew mostly fixed wing (Tomcat, Hornet, and war birds). Maybe about 50h in rotary, mostly Huey and then K50 for a bit. Most recently in the Hind, to prepare for the Apache. Also love the Gazelle once you figure out the quirks. The maneuverability of that thing is so much fun. In fact I would say more fun than the Huey.
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - minimum, fast learner tho.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) -Huey / Mi-24 / Gazelle ----> whatver brings me to the Apache the fastest.
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. - Fly in a somewhat realistic setting with other people and finally venture into multiplayer. Im looking for camaraderie and fun. 

Little bit about me:

I live in Fairhope, Alabama. Moved here about 12 years ago. Born and raised in Germany, but my home is the USA.  I run a full sim pit in my office, laid out for VR. Once I heard the Apache is being released I got myself a collective and really got into choppers.

If its no obvious yet, I want to fly the Apache down the road and based on what I read in the discord, I should pick the Hind, to get my foot in the door and learn tactics etc. I dont know much about the different missions (OH/UH/AH), so I am eager to find out what that all means in a multiplayer scenario. Im down to fly either the Huey, Gazelle or Hind, so just tell me what to focus on,  what will benefit yall the most and will get  me into the Apache the easiest.

Thanks all and looking forward to trying out with yall

Cheers
  • No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.