Forum

Hello fellow rotor heads 

Thank you for inviting me into your midsts. 

I am an avid follower of anything to do with aviation - Started with Lock-on Flaming cliffs many years ago & been part of the DCS family equally as long.

Choppers are my first love! ( Dont tell my wife :-) ) The utilization of a chopper as a stable weapons platform together with the indepth functionality & immersion of DCS, brings my aviation passion to a new level of fulfilment. 

I look forward to to becoming an active contributor to Black Shark Den

Call sign - Cam-Man
Age - 56
Type of internet connection and speed - 10meg ADSL (Awaiting fibre installation)
My timezone - UTC +2
My availability during the week and or weekends. Available during the week/weekends depending on time.
My approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS - Many hours on DCS. Migrated from "Lock-on Flaming cliffs"  to DCS
My knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - Understand the basics, keeen to learn indepth mission building etc 
My preferred chopper - I do love them all, but currently spend time on the KA-50 & UH1.  Finances permitting, would love to acquire the other chopper modules
My expectations w.r.t BSD. - I want to be part of a structured team that openly shares knowledge & applies this to indepth mission. To also be part of a team that shares my passion & yearning for aviation. 
  • Re: Cam-Man

by » 3 years ago

Hey Cam-Man, welcome to BSD!

You've chosen two helicopters in different platoons, so you'll need to pick which one you would like to train/fly in. The Attack platoon, or AH, flying the Ka-50 or the Lift platoon, or UH, flying the Huey.

Thanks,
    Joker

• Re: Cam-Man

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up Joker. I intend honing my skills with the KA-50 & futher down the road, the other frames. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.