Forum

Call Sign : Recon9 (but my friends call me recon)

Net connection : Cable (300down, 30up)

Timezone : Central Eastern Timezone (Amsterdam)

Available : Generally in the evenings and tuesday, thursday during the days as well. Weekend depending on the missus. I'm quite flexible as long as I have a little notice.

Hours : It's hard for me to say as I have only just installed on this new pc and haven't flown for more than a year, but I used to fly with Mole, Memphis and a bunch of other familiar faces in a variety of different groups, I would say roughly 150 hours (but again it was quite a while ago so consider me FNG)

Editor Knowledge : Done minor tweaking to some missions here and there, but very fluent in coding with lua which i have done for other games

Preferred chopper : Mi8 (prefferably utility stuff, not a big gunship guy, mainly slingloading transport etc.)

Expectations : Whenever I get a new game, or in this case a flightsim, or even when I get back into an old one, the first thing I do is find some sort of group to do it with. I've always loved community-based games and gaming groups. As to my expectations, I hope to find a good place where I can relearn flying the mi-8 and eventually maybe pass on some of the knowledge i pick up, and there must be room for some healthy banter.
  • No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.