Forum

DOMINO Application

in RECRUITMENT 3 years ago
Call Sign : DOMINO
Net connection : Cable
Timezone : Eastern (US)
Available : Most weekdays and some weekends (I sometimes travel on weekends)
Hours : 26 hours total, 6 hours in Huey (500+ RL hours in FW)
Editor Knowledge : New to it, but been playing with it, online tutorials, etc. I like the concept and plan on sticking with it to learn it better. Something I really enjoy.
Preferred chopper : UH-1H (Looking forward to Apache and Kiowa though)
Expectations : To fly with others, learn and get better with the systems. I'm ex-military and tried to get into Flight School in 82. Actually started my civilian flight training at Fort Bragg, shared the airport with Apaches... and me in my C152 :). Flying military helo's has always been a dream. Doing it now with DCS and VR is amazing. Really like the way you guys follow military sop's.
  • Re: DOMINO Application

by » 3 years ago

Hi Domino!

Thanks for your application. I saw you on Discord already so you are good to go. Make sure you meet all the minimum requirements for your intro flight. We have a significant workload on our intructors so they can't teach basic things like cold startup and hovering for example as this is something you can learn by yourself. When you are comfortable with that, give us a shout on Discord and we will have you checked so you can start your training.

Welcome to BSD.

BaDCrC

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.