Forum

• Call Sign: MEA
  • Connection: Fiberoptical 250/100
  • Time zone: CET, Stockholm
  • Availability: Evenings during the week (monday-thursday). Sometimes on weekends (not evenings)
  • Flight time: I've flown in DCS since it was released. I think I've logged a couple of hundred hours in the KA-50, mostly online.
  • Mission Editor: I manage to create missions on a basic level with triggers and so on.
  • Preferred module: KA-50
  • Expectations: I've been in a swedish flightsim community for some time as administrator and flightsim instructor on a couple of modules (AJS37, KA-50, F-16) but my own skills in the helo has come to the point were I want to go further in my development. I'm looking for a "pure helo group", to find fellow rotor heads and also try to contribute with my own knowledge of the KA-50. Looking forward to flying with you.
  • Re: Application for MEA

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for your Introduction, an AH IP will get in contact with you for the IntroFlight, from there on you will go further to whatever you want to fly. Once you`re st et up as BSD Member you´ll recieve a lot of Information about our Community and your rights and depts as well as the BSD SOP.

Looking forward to fly with you

Memphis

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.