Forum

• Call Sign: Dirty
  • Internet: Fiber 100Mbps up and down
  • Time zone: Central
  • Availability: Some nights during the week(work dependent) Weekends available for most(Family activity dependent)
  • Flight hours: Ka-50 about 50 hours (not sure on the totals); UH-1H roughly 150 hours; Mi-8 20 hours; SA-342 roughly 100 hours.
  • Mission Editor exp: i would say fairly knowledgeable, ive messed with CTLD, still figuring out the moose.
  • favorite helicopters from top to bottom: Uh-1H, SA-342, Ka-50, Mi-8. looking forward to the kiowa, and hope I'm still alive for the Apache.
  • my expectations: I am looking to rejoin the group, as I was a member before. I enjoyed the challenging missions, and the like minded attitude of things beat the air into submission. i hope to one day move up the ladder to also assist new pilots in this sim. long story short I really enjoyed it here flying with you guys.
  • Re: New Application: Dirty

by » 3 years ago

Hello Dirty and welcome back!

Thanks for taking time to fill out this intro. You know the drill already. Get your a... back to Discord and let's have an IF so we can have you back to RL2 in no time!

• Re: New Application: Dirty

by » 3 years ago

Welcome BACK to BSD, Dirty!

Great to fly with you on your RE-intro flight this evening - glad you enjoyed it and got an insight into some of the team tactics & systems we employ.

You are now promoted to Private with trainee status.
    You now have proper access to the forums and the BSD library.
    Our welcome guide is HERE
    BSD SOP is HERE
    Brevity is HERE
    Our mods that you will need are HERE
    Tutorial for the mods is HERE

For quicker access to our missions until you can read the SOP, here is a quick reference handbook.

Your training file has been built to make sure you log your flight time every time you fly with a BSD member. Use commas, not decimals. A flight in your logbook is 2,5 not 2.5. Also, check out the 1000 task's on the menu. HERE  

We will start your RL training right away, feel free to join any Training mission you can.

That's what you will work on first. When you are ready to get checked off on a decent group of them, ask for an IP to fly with you and verify.

Your hours (defined as time flying a helicopter with one or more BSD pilots) are logged on the website under Pilots/Pilot logbook / military file, and the Platoon you pick, UH,OH or AH

Welcome to the group, I look forward to flying with you soon again.

Remember our servers are 24/7 and you may use them anytime you wish. Missions can be started through the F10 menu, and are grouped by airfield/takeoff

You may fly on server #2 anytime.  RL3 flights on server 1 are permitted only with an IP or UT working with you specifically.  All the more reason to get your RL2 quickly!

/Fargo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.