Forum

Hello everybody!

Here's for my presentation:

Callsign: Vader

Internet connection: 300Mbps cable 

Time zone: EST

Availability: Depending on the job I’m available during the day and evenings through the week and every other weekend  

Approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: approximately 50hrs in the Huey, less then 10 in all the other Helo modules and 20hrs in the Harrier jump jet. Several hundred hours in Xplane/MS flight sim over the years.

Knowledge with ME: None

Preferred chopper: I have been flying the Gazelle lately and have really enjoyed it, I have the most time in the Huey flying CSAR but I am looking to expand my horizons specifically toward the OH-58 Kiowa when that module becomes available. 

My expectations:

I had been flying on the Huey server and the Rotorhead server and have enjoyed flying together with others.  I would like to increase what little knowledge I have.  

I currently work as a flight paramedic in the civilian Helo world and I have always been a flight sim enthusiast since Microsoft flight sim 95.  Wanted to be a real Helo pilot in the military but extenuating circumstances *medical* prevented me from joining.  

Hope to see you soon!

Vader

• Re: New Application - Vader

by » 3 years ago

Welcome Vader and thanks for this intro!

We do have other flights paramedic in the squad in the US region. I see you are pretty new to DCS but you already have multiplayer experience. It's good. Yes, we are all excited about the 58! Hopefully soon! 

Next step for you is to jump on our Discord server (see front page of the website) and give us a shout on the sign-in channel. There a nice IP or UT will take you on a ride for your introduction flight. Nothing hard. Not a fail/pass test. Just an opportunity to meet us and us to meet you. 

Looking forward to talking to you and flying with you soon! 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.