Forum

your call sign: Musket
your age (must be over 18 years old): 15 (however I am mature and willing to learn)
your type of internet connection and speed: Not sure the exact but I have fast internet. 100 Mbps download speed.
your timezone: PST
your availability during the week and or weekends.: I'm normally available at any time after school on weekdays
your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: 250 ish (300-400 if you count older ED games)
your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: I have a basically understanding, used to play around with it back in FC2. Been a while though
your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): I am in love with the Blackshark right now and I'm looking into getting the Gazelle, looks really cool.
your expectations w.r.t BSD.: Have a good serious group of guys to sim with in helos. Especially excited for missions and stuff of that nature.

other experience: I have a year and a half of experience in an Arma unit. Used to be in a DCS clan a long time ago. Played original Blackshark but had no idea wtf to do. However, now I can fly her ok, still learning. 

• Re: Application - fizzypop

by » 6 years ago

Hi Fizzypop!

Thanks for your interest in our rotorheads community and thanks for your great intro. As discussed with you through email, we are unable to accept members under 18 years old. This is not a question of maturity (we have some old guys here with a maturity of a 12 yrs old laughing), it's a question of liability. I know this must be frustrating but you have to wait a few more years before joining us.

BaD CrC.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.