Forum

Callsign: Talvez

Internet Connection: Fiberoptic 100/100 mps

Time Zone: UTC -7  Mountain Standard Time

Availability: Evenings 20:00-24:00  Weekends sporadic depending on family life

DCS Time: 40 hrs all in the Huey.  Have 100's upon 100's of hours in other sims starting with Falcon 2.0 back in the early 90's, Janes AH-64D Apache, Janes FA-18, Screamin; Demons over Europe, and IL-2 along with Sub sims and Tank sims.

Integrated DCS Mission Editor: Basic to moderate plus experience with other Mission Editor platforms.

Preferred Helicopter: Currently the Huey due to the lack of flight automation and I am a big Vietnam junkie.  Am waiting for the AH-64 Apache as I wore the Janes Apache AH-64D Longbow disc out back in the day.

Expectations:  Have always been fascinated with flight, wanted to be a military pilot from day one but eyesight was an obstacle.  Huge military history fan. Love military sims in solo and campaign but always wanted the multiplayer strategic/tactical component. Am not a fan of the you vs everyone else, run and gun, spray and pray style of multiplayer.  I want to learn actual combat flight and tactics and participate in simulated missions that attempt to recreate a little bit of the real thing and look forward to the immersion element that I hope BSD can provide.  I am not in anyway inferring that it is "just like real combat" as I have too much respect for anyone who has seen combat.  I want to learn the tactics and the methods used so I can better appreciate what was accomplished. I also would like to make new friends who share these same interests.

• Re: Talvez's Application

by » 2 years ago

Welcome Talvez. Nice to have you onboard. I saw you are already on Discord so your next step is the intro flight. Make sure you meet some of the basic skills prior. See you soon online!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.