Forum

• your call sign – Bouncer
  • your age (must be over 18 years old) – 50
  • your type of internet connection and speed – 215.3 down/ 11.3 up.
  • your timezone – Central, US (UTC -6)
  • your availability during the week and or weekends. – Varies
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS – Many hundred. Some weeks, I fly more than 40 hrs/week, at least historically speaking. I have, I am certain, likely developed more bad habits than good; but I view that part of being human, and learning.
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor – Moderate. I can build a basic mission with associated script files. Used MIST, CTLD, and some CSAR/Dust Off types. Have not explored MOOSE much at all, yet. Don’t know if others exist, but I’ve put together a couple rough ideas from time to time. Never really shared any of them.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!) – Mi-24, Huey, I might switch that when the Apache gets here. lol
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD. – Friendly, engaging, sometimes challenging flight time that is mutually rewarding. One issue I sort of do have is that Discord conflicts with my VR, and I close it when flying. (Messages switch the window focus = crashed helicopter). I do use HOTAS & SRS and can often find the right radio/frequency to call on (lol).
  • Re: Bouncer's Application

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for this intro Bouncer.

I saw you were getting some technical support about your Discord problem with VR. I hope this is solved. Hope you had a good time with your Intro Flight. See you soon online!

Thank you said by:

• Re: Bouncer's Application

by » 3 years ago

The Discord / VR solution turned out to require I place myself in "do not disturb" in discord (apparently). Otherwise, if someone tries to message me, when the window switches focus, my good time turns bad. Hopefully this information will assist any others who encounter same problem (or maybe someone knows a better way?)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.