Forum

Call sign: Toro 6

Internet: cable 75 MBS down, 15 MBS up

Time Zone: Mountain ( Zulu minus 6)

Availability: fully retired so can be available most any time

Hours in DCS: hard to say other than a lot. been on and off for four plus years

Knowledge of ME: still pretty basic but  learning more day by day...willing to help out where ever possible

Preferred airframe: UH-1 Iroquois

BSD expectations: a well organized community focused on the rotary winged Acft of DCS

Just to reintroduce myself: My name is Bob and my call sign is Toro 6. I reside in New Mexico ( Zulu minus six)  I am a veteran who spent twenty years in the Army ( 1972-1992) I then worked in Electrical sales and as an SAP business analyst for 25 years. Some of you may remember me as a  previous member.   I left the group abruptly. I did it as a brain dead knee jerk reaction to something that, in hindsight, was silly and trivial. I regretted it soon after. I have missed being a part of the BSD community and am appreciative of the opportunity to rejoin the group. In the future,  the only behavior you will see from me is regular participation and doing whatever I can to add value to the community…

DCS is the only Sim/online gaming I have experience with. I have been playing on and off for a little over four years. I own  all of the DCS helicopters and the A10, F86, F18, and P51 as well. The Huey is my first love as it is the first helicopter I ever flew in. I am most proficient in it followed by the MI-8, thern KA50, Then Gazelle, and finally the Beast ( MI24). I have all the maps minus the channel

Hardware wise I fly in 2d with three 4K monitors. I have an X52 Controller, track IR, and Pedals. I am an avid user of voice attack. I am proficient with SRS and use OVGME for mods 

I would humbly asked that my initial intro flight not be under NVG/IMC conditions this time :-)

• No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.