Forum

Callsign: FubarBundy

Internet connection: 71.6 download, 17.2 upload 

Timezone: UK / GMT

Availability: Can be hit and miss due to work shifts and the other half. Usually available later in evening or alternate weekends. Should be able to get at least one fight per week.

approximate number of flight hours: Been flying flight simulators since having my ZX Spectrum, Was a fan of the Flanker series and have been flying DCS since the beginning. (cannot begin to guess how many hours.... must be in the thousands).

Pretty good with the mission editor and some basic skill;s using LUA as well as MiST and MOOSE.

My preferred chopper is the Mi-24 when it becomes available but otherwise it is the Mi-8 as I just love the way it handles. I'm quite proficient with all of the DCS helicopters, especially the Ka-50 which I have been flying since it was released.

My expectations are that I will be able to fly missions with other pilots and possibly learn some new things as well as share what I already. I would also be happy to build missions for others to fly. I have a secondary i-7 based machine which I use to run a small personal server but would be happy to let others connect if they wished. 

• Re: FubarBundy's application

by » 3 years ago

Hi FubarBundy,

Welcome to Black Shark Den! As your future Mi-24 Platoon Leader, I will take your IntroFlight in the Mi-8. Let me know when you are available. Meantime have a good lookaround the BSD website, get stuck into the SOPs and other docs. 

You are now set as RL3 in the Mi-8. You will be able to transfer to the '24 once it is available and our Instructors are up to speed on this airframe. 

Fly with you soon!

Mole.

Molevitch

• Re: FubarBundy's application

by » 3 years ago

Hi FubarBundy,

Welcome to Black Shark Den! As your future Mi-24 Platoon Leader, I will take your IntroFlight in the Mi-8. Let me know when you are available. Meantime have a good lookaround the BSD website, get stuck into the SOPs and other docs. 

You are now set as RL3 in the Mi-8. You will be able to transfer to the '24 once it is available and our Instructors are up to speed on this airframe. 

Fly with you soon!

Mole.

Molevitch

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.