Forum

Hello,

• your call sign: Mercury 1-1|Joose
  • your age (must be over 18 years old): 47
  • your type of internet connection and speed: Fibre, 30 dn/7 up
  • your timezone: GMT
  • your availability during the week and or weekends: During lockdown pretty much every evening during the week and most of the weekend. When lockdown ends it will be some weekday evenings but still most of the weekend.
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: Approx. 200, 30+ in Gazelle although not skill building (hover etc) mostly target finding and shooting in MP servers, 20+ in Huey (troop deplyment), 10 in KA-50 and about 3 in MI-8 (slingload training) .
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: I make my own specific mission to train specific skills, I have watched youtube videos on how to do it, but never complex missions.
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): Gazelle, Huey, KA-50, MI-8 in that order Kiowa and Apache will probably jump to the front of the list with Hind a close 3rd I imagine.
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.: I love flying helicopters, I usually fly in an MP server but although we chat, we don't usually fly together very often, recently we did a 3 ship and it was put on youtube, I loved the experience.

video can be found here :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FeabijDvF4 for 1st 2 minutes I am 2nd in the flight, after this I am lead.

Kind Regards

Joose

• Re: Application - Joose

by » 3 years ago

Thanks for the intro Joose. Saw you are already ahead with DJ in Discord for your check ride so enjoy your flight! Make sure you have everything set up and meet the min requirements for this flight!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.