Forum

Hello! My name is Bullhead, I am a civilian flight instructor out of the Fort Campbell, KY area! I work with a ton of former and current Army pilots, flying everything from the Loach to the Chinhook, and have heard so many stories about what they got/get up to while flying helos. One of my co-workers took me for a ride in the school helicopter so he could practice teach, and as a result I've gotten the helo bug. I have a ton of experience flying and teaching in the F-14 and F/A-18 in DCS from previous groups, so I'm far from a new DCS guy. Though this will be the first time I have done anything serious with helicopters outside of Arma (which doesn't really count in my honest opinion). Looking forward to flying with you all! I have attached the required info below to make sure I get everything:

• your call sign: Bullhead
  • your age (must be over 18 years old): 21
  • your type of internet connection and speed: Fiber, Gigabit
  • your timezone: CST
  • your availability during the week and or weekends: Almost every evening, daytime availability varies due to work schedule.
  • your approximate number of flight hours already spent on DCS: Far too many to count, though not many in helos.
  • your knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor: Not a ton, but understand the basics
  • your preferred chopper (you can love them all!): OH-58D, AH-64D, UH-60 (plz ED)
  • your expectations w.r.t BSD.: A fun community that takes itself somewhat seriously to fly helicopters and have a good time!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.