Forum

Hello all,

• Callsign: Gimbal
  • Internet : Fibre Broadband - D/L speeds 65Mbps+  and U/L speeds 20Mbps+ 
  • Timezone: ZULU 
  • Availability: At the moment I work 2 weeks on / 3 weeks off - during those 3 weeks it is my own time. I will be going self employed in July so would be limited to evenings and weekends. 
  • DCS time: 400+ according to Steam 
  • Knowledge level with the integrated DCS Mission Editor - next to none - I've had no reason to use it in the past, but I am quick learner
  • Helo of choice: 1st = Gaz 2nd= KA50 3rd=Mi8 4th =UH-1 
  • Expectations w.r.t BSD = have a good time, get to know new folk and learn, give more purpose to my flying and have a sense of community.
  • Re: New Application - Gimbal

by » 3 years ago

Hi Gimbal and welcome to the Den!
    If you haven't yet get on our Discord. That's where we can meet up and talk, fly, trade recipes.
    Next step is to get you an introduction flight so you can see what we are looking for and we can see where you are with your skills.

We have many real life pilots here from attack, lift, observation, life flight and Coast guard guys.

All here to help out where they can.

So lets get you going.
    BK.

• Re: New Application - Gimbal

by » 3 years ago

Hello Gimbal, Welcome to the BSD I am the Company Commander for all Observation Pilots within Europe including Gazelle, Kiowa Warrior once released and the MBB105 whenever it gets released. Currently, we have a number of active Gazelle pilots who crewed the military variant, we also have some exceptional sim pilots. What we need to do is get you into an Introduction Flight. Have you had information on this so you know what our expectations are?  My team are really keen to meet you and put you through an IF to see if you meet the requirements but also what your requirements are. Hit me up on discord be keen to get something on the calendar this weekend if you're available.

https://discord.gg/zkybYWGx

LATEO

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.